The primary foster care and adoption recruitment outlet has been faith-based organizations in the state of New Jersey. The network is expanding to invite other community groups, organizations, human service agencies and corporations throughout the state of New Jersey to become part of the Harvest of Hope movement. Harvest of Hope also engages in a grassroots effort to galvanize community members to become involved with our foster care and adoption programs.Harvest of Hope created a partnership model with faith based organizations and affiliate agencies that supports foster families and children in our network, including:
- Developing relationships with religious leaders and communities of faith throughout the State of New Jersey
- Soliciting the support and consistent involvement of faith based institutions
- Fostering open communication with staff/representatives of affiliate agencies.
- Facilitating regular meetings in the foster home with staff of affiliate agencies.
- Collaborating with affiliate agencies to insure that foster families have services and support necessary to insure the stability of the family.
- Acting as liaison between the foster families, affiliate agencies to offer continuity, clarity and advocacy assistance.
- Training the staff of each Harvest of Hope affiliate to be self-sufficient.
For more information about recruitment, please contact Malika Husbands at firstname.lastname@example.org